Grieving Parents Workshops
Memories without the Pain is a workshop for grieving parents who have lost children.
This workshop is designed to support grieving parents on their healing journey toward acceptance and peace.
OMENA is a Clairvoyant, Spiritual Medium and Soul Historian; who knows from personal experience that there is no greater emotional pain than the loss of a child.
OMENA provides you with meaningful insights and practical tips on how to cope with the emotional trauma of grief and its impact on relationships – job performance – personal self-worth, and more.
Participants can share their stories with others. There will be open discussion with Q&A.
Grieving Parents Workshop
In a small group setting with other parents, you will gain a greater understanding of the emotional roller coaster you are experiencing.
OMENA addresses the despair – grief – sadness – guilt – PTSD – loss of the future – and many other emotions grieving parents’ experience.
Open discussion with Q&A
- An opportunity to communicate with your child.
- Gain clarity and valuable insight into the grieving parent process
- Through the process of sharing you may receive healing and reach a place of acceptance and peace
- Develop coping tools.
- Establish a supportive network
Type: Interactive ZOOM workshop
Start Dates: Wednesday February 9, 2022 – A new workshop starts every 6 weeks
Time: 2:00pm – 3:30pm EST (one session per week)
Total sessions: (5) consecutive weeks
Total hours: 7.5 hours: (5) (90 min. weekly sessions)
Maximum participants per group:7
Cost: $300 (To reserve your seat, full payment is required prior to 1st session)
PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP
- To keep in touch with fellow workshop participants
- Become a part of an additional support network for bereaved parents
- Meet other parents as the community grows
- This group will not be monitored!